FBAR Archives | Page 2 of 2 | GORDON LAW GROUP


Foreign Bank Account Reporting Requirements

Any individual or business with assets north of US $10,000 must annually declare holdings to the feds. It’s known as the Foreign Bank Account Report. If you’re unfamiliar with FBAR rules and regulation, contact our team. We’ll walk you through the process and develop a plan to make amends for delinquent reporting requirements.

Get In Touch »


Chicago Law Blog: Tax Law Help

The IRS Found My Foreign Holdings: Now What?

If you have money or material holdings in a foreign country, the IRS wants to know about it. And if you don't tell, the consequences can be catastrophic.

Read »
Chicago Tax Lawyer Blog: FBAR Disclosures

Consequences of FBAR Non-Compliance

Anyone with more than $10,000 in overseas assets must comply with Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts Reporting (FBAR) regulations.

Read »
Chicago Law Blog: Foreign Disclosures

Foreign Disclosures & Tax Law

Do you have more than $10,000 in overseas financial holdings? If so, the U.S. government requires you to report their value and standing annually.

Read »
Chicago Law Blog: FBAR reporting

When Do You Have To File An FBAR?

People who have $10,000 or more in foreign holdings must submit foreign financial holding reports, to the U.S. government, on an annual basis.

Read »